You will be a highly skilled individual, qualified and experienced in Fashion (& Lifestyle) Business Management, Sales & Marketing and Brand Management. Experience in Public Relations, Event Management, Media, Talent Management and Show business will be added bonuses.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with potential clients.
- Dealing with sponsors and investors.
- Liaising with the team on various matters.
- Working with advertisers, product placement and promotional matters.
- Business plans, proposals and doing presentations.
- You will oversee all of the company’s latest and upcoming projects.
The successful candidate will have to be efficient, proactive and be able to both spot and create opportunities. You will have stick to a strict work ethic, be punctual and reliable.
A strong entrepreneurial streak is a must and you must be profit and sales oriented, while upholding efficiency, professionalism and excellent customer service.
You will be dealing with various brands (both in the UK and overseas) and working with individuals from different ethnic backgrounds and cultures. So an adaptable attitude and an open mind are essential.
Experience and a good track record are a must. Foreign languages are an added bonus. References required.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com